newbee

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My wife was dying to get a fish tank 6 months ago, which I wasn’t too happy about as I wasn’t fond of ANY pets. She then bought 2gold fish and stuck them into a tiny fish bowl and to my total disbelief after seen that, a small part of me died inside. The following week I then went in to purchase a 600x45 tank, gravel, pump, thermometer etc. the wife was overjoyed to see the interest I was taking in her hobby, but smiles soon faded when she realised I was getting obsessed with something that was supposed to be hers. I totally get where she’s coming from as nowadays we can’t even watch Greys Anatomy without my attention breaking and me popping open the laptop and doing some research on Corals, live rock or filtration systems… So after 6 months this is where I find myself, doing tons of research on Marine and signed up to a forum where I hope I’ll be able to get more knowledge so that the Aquarium i intend on setting up could thrive and to bring the smiles back to my wife’s face :)

Hi and welcome to MASA. Hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Please post some pics as you go this new adventure. We love pics:thumbup:

Welcome to MASA you will definately get some good advice here, I am learning every day. :1:

Welcome and if in doubt read or ask advice or you will pay heavy school fines....

Back
Top Bottom