newbe!

Reaction score
hi everyone ive just joined MASA so thought id introduce myself.

ive litteraly just started a MT5O NANO REEF AQUARIUM which is 80L, at the moment all ive got is salt water and live sand, so watch this space...ill keep you posted!

hello tankgirl:) welcome to MASA.

Well done on your tank, getting it that far without cracking it is an achievment in iteself:)

what do you intend to keep in it, once the cycle is over?

oh and i see you are kentish, nice to have people from across the seas:)

Hi Tankgirl,

Welcome to MASA, i hope you are enjoying the ride, read up as much as you can, and all questions are good:)

thanks crispin! id realy like a pair of common clowns, ive been looking at blennies and gobys too, checking out their compatibility and all that. any advice on what fish will live well with the clowns?

Welcome to MASA Tankgirl, I see your from the same part of the world as Mike, you have our deepest sympathy being that close to him.:lol:

Seriously we hope you enjoy the stay and ask all the questions you want:1:

Welcome to MASA tankgirl - enjoy your stay here - ask lots of questions - its your best ammo against simple booboo's - we all here to help even if we are not pro's!

cheers mike, ill be asking lots of questions, theres only so much you can learn from "saltwater for dummies" haha

Welcome to MASA Tankgirl, I see your from the same part of the world as Mike, you have our deepest sympathy being that close to him.:lol:

Oi, watch it you,this is the civilised world you're talking about:razz:

cheers mike, ill be asking lots of questions, theres only so much you can learn from "saltwater for dummies" haha

Excellent, we like questions, better here than books;)

lol kanga, mike might be a slight draw back but he does know of some really decent tanks in the area and a few darn fine LFS, but he does drink as much beer as you do:)

Tankgirl fish compatability is a great topic and endless fun in my view. a few clowns generally will cohabit with most other fish so long as they are suited to a smaller tank like a nano. However some clowns can be real terratorial (tomatoe clowns jump to mind) so even there you have to research, but thats fun anyway:)

the way i go about it is to pm a guru.....no kidding thats what most people do, the best way is to choose a fish you like the look of and :googlenub: from as many marine sites as you can. the ask people on MASA what their experience of a specific fish is, thats when you find out all the true specifics of a specific fish that the general lists dont tell ya.

have a good look through some of the members sections as to what they have achieved( we have some stunning tanks in MASA) and especially the nano's so that you have a goal tank to work towards. then with that as a guidline you'll better visualise what your end tank will be like:)

Oi, watch it you,this is the civilised world you're talking about:razz:

Yeesh, you still awake there, thought they rolled up the tar roads and switched the lights off till the morning:razz:

lol kanga, mike might be a slight draw back but he does know of some really decent tanks in the area and a few darn fine LFS, but he does drink as much beer as you do:)

Tankgirl fish compatability is a great topic and endless fun in my view. a few clowns generally will cohabit with most other fish so long as they are suited to a smaller tank like a nano. However some clowns can be real terratorial (tomatoe clowns jump to mind) so even there you have to research, but thats fun anyway:)

the way i go about it is to pm a guru.....no kidding thats what most people do, the best way is to choose a fish you like the look of and :googlenub: from as many marine sites as you can. the ask people on MASA what their experience of a specific fish is, thats when you find out all the true specifics of a specific fish that the general lists dont tell ya.

have a good look through some of the members sections as to what they have achieved( we have some stunning tanks in MASA) and especially the nano's so that you have a goal tank to work towards. then with that as a guidline you'll better visualise what your end tank will be like:)

Fear not smeagol, Tank girl will be taken to meet the gang at STM to see the best lfs in the UK, a pair of amphiphrion ocsellaris will be cool in the tank (it's like a boyu to you backwater folk);)

Yeesh, you still awake there, thought they rolled up the tar roads and switched the lights off till the morning:razz:

we don't have to switch the lights off, we got power stations here;)

The burning stolen cars help too:lol:

we don't have to switch the lights off, we got power stations here;)

The burning stolen cars help too:lol:

Eish, I am so close to the nuclear power station that I can grill marshmallows in ominous glow:1:

Back
Top Bottom