New Waterboy Products

Reaction score
hi guys, we at The Waterboy have been busy behind the scenes putting our own marine aquarists product line together
we recently launchd The Waterboy Maxi-Zorb Carbon (steam activated malaysian granular carbon)
DSCF4399.jpg

3kg buckets currently available
this is just one of our many quality, products that we are in the process of launching under the waterboy Brand.............quality, customer satisfaction and service is what we are offering

next week tuesday we will launch our co2 bottles and 2 weeks after that our new range of kalkwasser (busy in the process of being packaged)

any orders or queries..........can be placed right here

Last edited:
Looks Great Marco :thumbup:

thanks dragon reef..........
cool mekaeel...........yeah its really wicked stuff.........dont forget to report back on the results dude.......

galibore.......im launching them on special for R 120 ea....to stores and sark members
after a month i will have to increase the price to members in order to have a wholesale client base aswell as members client base........
cool.............excellent product...........kalkwasser and co2 bottles on the way

galibore.......im launching them on special for R 120 ea....to stores and sark members

er Cough Cough er Hum er....... you surely mean MASA members?;)

Nice price there by the way

lol.....hehe, yeah kanga....i guess so....slight typo there....but to me sark or masa are the same......."marine community"

kalkwasser available this afternoon....................in the packaging process at the moment
AR grade product , awesome.....will post pics later

Marco,

I will send you my email address now. Can you please email me invoice for a tub of the GAC and include shipping to my door.

Do you still have pH pens? If so, how much and hang on with the invoice, I might take both pen and GAC.

What is the difference in efficacy between the stuff in the tub, and the 50 kilo bags you normally stock?

kalkwasser and maxi-calcium ready for orders

doberman......it's the same stuff, however we no-longer selling it in bulk.....it is now packaged exclusivley for the marine trade.

new waterboy kalkwasser and maxi-calcium is ready too

front view.....awesome product....wicked packaging....aquarist friendly

DSCF4449.jpg

top -front view.....note the cool screw lid for easy access

DSCF4450.jpg

back view

DSCF4445.jpg

co2 bottles ready friday...................waterboy's cooking

launching special for first 3weeks

kalkwasser..................500g..................R45
maxi-calcium...............500g..................R40
maxi-carbon................500g..................R35
maxi-carbon..................3kg..................R120

2kg co2 bottles...................R590
maxi-resin.........................R 140

more water purification products (cartridges, 3 in 1's, r.o. machines etc etc) on special next week

pure reef liquid po4 remover.......................R70
waterboy granular po4 remover available next week

enjoy

Last edited:
Marco, will you be supplying regs and solenoid valves for the bottles as well?

Back
Top Bottom