100_4481.jpg

luminarc reflector and gear (250w)

100_4483.jpg

much more to come next week

Wow nice going calvin, good luck

from andrew at eco aquatics dude

I havent measured it but its the largest reef octo one i think

That luminarc reflector is awesome !!

Calvin, when you say gear does that Reflector come with it's own ballast, or is that a seperate purchase ?

I havent measured it but its the largest reef octo one i think

Does it have a "max" rating?

the trouble with big tanks - everything else you need is also huge(and expensive) i have a phosphate reactor (deltec) cost me £100 (at todays exchange rate R1450) when i look at it, it is a large pipe with a small pipe inside it and two lids, one with a tap connector on it - honestly what the hell are we paying for?

Does it have a "max" rating?

the trouble with big tanks - everything else you need is also huge(and expensive) i have a phosphate reactor (deltec) cost me £100 (at todays exchange rate R1450) when i look at it, it is a large pipe with a small pipe inside it and two lids, one with a tap connector on it - honestly what the hell are we paying for?

It is a big rip off. they say you pay for the technology.

anthony I paid R 1700 for the reflector ,ballast and 14k globe

Most aquarium equipment is just acrylic tubes and some pipes and pumps connected a bit differently. If you're into DIY with acrylic it's great cos if you can make one thing you can probably make most...

Most aquarium equipment is just acrylic tubes and some pipes and pumps connected a bit differently. If you're into DIY with acrylic it's great cos if you can make one thing you can probably make most...

Yep, i am looking seriously into making my own

I got the bulbs for my pendants

101_4659.jpg

and my saga automatic top up system

101_4660.jpg

Calvin what lamps are those and what K rating ?

Back
Top Bottom