New Toys Arrived!

Reaction score
Look what arrived after a 4 week wait. :thumbup: Hanna Iodene, Calcium and Alkalinity Checkers. Ordered extra reagents as well.
Hope it is all worth-it! Now for understanding how they work.

DSC_0371.jpg

Ordered them on E-bay from NIS (National Industrial Supply) USA. Excellent service. The package entered the country within 4 days, but then SARS got hold of it on OR Tambo. Waited 4 weeks to be cleared!!!!
That aside, I'm very chuffed!!!!

Ordered them on E-bay from NIS (National Industrial Supply) USA. Excellent service. The package entered the country within 4 days, but then SARS got hold of it on OR Tambo. Waited 4 weeks to be cleared!!!!
That aside, I'm very chuffed!!!!

Would you mind send us the link please?

Although I bought it through E-Bay from NIS you can check the products out on their website as well. www.nissales.com
What I really like about them apart from their excellent reputation on E-Bay, you can pay with an International Credit Card or Paypal and they ship worldwide.

I did not order the phosphate checker. Just ordered the checkers of the tests I find most tedious to do :blush:
Gonna use these 3 Checkers and see how they work. Would love to buy the Magnesium Checker, but theyre not available yet.

They do have the phosphate checker...$47,49 with 25 sachets of reagent or $37.50 without reagents.

Look what arrived after a 4 week wait. :thumbup: Hanna Iodene, Calcium and Alkalinity Checkers. Ordered extra reagents as well.
Hope it is all worth-it! Now for understanding how they work.

DSC_0371.jpg

Big pls keep us updated, if they work definitely would like some. Is there a N03 one?

would really like to know these testers are working
are they accurate?
who is the supplier in SA?

i belive they are very accurate
How about contacting Hanna south africa, they are in Bedforview.

Apparently they are almost double the price of the ones people have brought in themselves. Perhaps we could organize a GROUP BUY amongst the people that are interested.

Back
Top Bottom