New Toy-Seio Prop 530

Reaction score
Hey guys
Just been to the LFS and picked up one of these...Needed to attend to sum dead spots in the tank....apparently this the 1st of new series of Seio pumps coming out?
I may be very wrong abt this but hey that was what i was told....its my first Seio pump and a neat little jobby....bonus is that u dont have to buy magnet holders seperatly...

seio_prop_enlarge.jpg

Seio Prop 530 (2000LPH) Magnet Holder

yea..bigger ones will be here in December. All seio's now come with magnets if you want ;)

very nice 2200l/h i have one in my mantis tank and it works wonders( magnet isn't so strong, doesn't want to stick leka on 15mm glass)

Are they a bit more safe to nennies than the previous models?

I wouldn't advise removing the covers on these models, they have huge holes for the water intake and looks like it may even take fish, so best to leave the covers on.

seio_prop_parts.jpg

there is one with a wave maker apparently built into the unit?? still searching for more info...

Can you explain why you removed your cover?Do you feel it was restricting the flow?

To be quite honest, I have only once ever seen a system with the "older" Seios with the covers on. I flow does seem better with the covers off

Ok so i installed it and it works brilliant ....DOES anybody know what the NO 11 part does.....couldnt figure it out...blue knob thing....i am assuming it either resctricts flow or water intake ??????

seio_prop_parts.jpg

It's a venturi for an airline, just keep it closed.

Back
Top Bottom