New to masa

Reaction score
I'm still new to masa and still trying to figure out how everything is working on the site. Luckily i see many reefers that know how to care and keep on reefing for years ;)

Last edited:
Welcome!
use the search function at the top of the page and ask lots of questions.
Tell us more about yourself and if you currently have a tank or if you're still planning.

Welcome

I'm new too, excited about this new venture! Ive heard experience reefers say patients is key, I hope I have the will power to take it slow.

Hello and welcome Bekkie1
What is your location?

We started with a nano cube 24. Bought it from someone who had it for a year but neglected it very much. We've been reading as much as time allows us too. I have two nemos, one small and the other about 3 cm in size, very aggro. Bites the hell out of my hands. Then we have two blue green chromises and a cleaner wrasse and a sand sifting goby which is driving me crazy. Messes everything up in the tank. Will post a picture when i've taken one with my tablet. We have the tank just over four months. Have plenty of corals, lps and sps species. We also bought a 37 liter tank which is still kinda cycling i geuss. It makes brown algea. We put in turbo snails for the algea and then my hubbies hermit crabs ate them up. Will go to my info and put my location there. Thanks for all the welcomes.

Back
Top Bottom