New to MASA - can you help?

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My name is Latoya Newman, I'm a reporter with The Post Newspaper based in DBN.
Reaching out on your platform to see if anyone can help?
We're trying to do a front-page Rugby World prediction pic ahead of the Springboks/New Zealand game and were hoping to get an octopus to do the fun prediction...
Out resident Oco pal in Durban at uShaka Marine World has been fed already and unlikely to play with us...
I know permits are required for having an Octopus, so it's unlikely many people have them as exotic pets...
It's a really far reach... but we are so keen to make this happen for the front page... Does anyone perhaps know of a private owner who may have an octopus as pet...
We're hoping to find someone in SA who may be willing to help us set up an Octo prediction pic and video?
Please let me know if you can help with any suggestions - contact numbers - of people/institutions/exotic pets dealers in South Africa who may have access to an Octupus.
We're Durban-based, so Durban would be great... But we can a make a plan for anyone with an octopus who is out of Durban.

Hope to hear back from you
Latoya

Octopus are escape artists, and therefor not really well suited for home aquariums. At some point they will find a way out.

I think your best option is to check out uShaka.

Thank you... we did check with them, but their Octopus had already eaten this morning...so it wouldn't work out... and our deadline is around now... But thank you for your response

Back
Top Bottom