New stuff at Idol

Reaction score
Hi Guy's.

We have a fantastic special on our Radion LED's They are going for R5498.

radion_gen2_v2%202.png

Great new fish in this week.

Tangs: Regals, Yellow, Purple, Powder blue, Scopas, Sailfin, Bristle tooth.
sailfin%201.jpg
regal.jpg

purple%20tang%202.jpg
yellow%20tang.jpg

Angels: Emperors, Bicolour, Coral beauty, Swallowtail (Yellow and zebra)
emperor.png
half%20black.jpg

swallowtail.png

Gobies: Yellow spotted, Salarius, fire, diamond.

Anthias: Carberii, Sunburst, Purple spot, Goldies.
square%20anth%202.jpg

Lots of other cool stuff, Pinnatus batfish, shark eggs, Mandarins, Hawkfish.

batfish.png

Have you ever considered buying an Idol marine aquarium.

We have three basic setups that have been heavily marked down to make them more affordable. (view these below)

We still then customise the rest to suit your requirements and create a true Idol marine system.

What Idol Marine offers is quality that is modular, you can start with basic quality and add to it as your wallet allows.

Buy something tailored for you. Be aware that the standard all-inclusive set-ups are very often inadequate, and always very difficult to modify to your requirements.

Let the experts create something special for you, don't settle for out- the- box.

An Idol Marine aquarium offers far better quality and is often less expensive than the alternatives.

I have added some more info on the new EVO cooler. We have completely redesigned and upgraded our cooler. The new one is potent.

This evaporative cooler not only costs about half of what a chiller would, it uses 13watts of electricity instead of 1000watts. That's a huge saving.

Here is a recent installation pic of one that we built a little glass stand for.

sm%20img_2020.jpg

The new cooler is much more efficient than the previous one and the new design takes care of any issues that arise with the old one.
This tank is a 700l litre tank and the Evo cooler it from 28degrees down to sub 25 in two hours. WOW!!!!! That is potent. And it used 13 watts to do it.
Another benefit of these coolers is that they cool the air around them unlike the chiller which heats its surroundings.

Come and talk to us about this fantastically useful and powerful tool in keeping your tank cool in summer.

So come through to Idol this weekend.

We hope to see you here.

ALSO GREAT PRICES ON OUR STANDARD TANK SETUPS!!!!

If you are keen on getting one of these this year please think about ordering early

as the process is sometimes time consuming.

We will have the following standard Idol Marine setups available to order from now on.

They will consist of rimless polished glass tanks with full Idol skinny overflows. Bottom drains are standard.

They will come on a steel powdercoated (long life) stand with a wood cladding in a colour of your choice.
stand%20pic.jpg

They all have the levelling bolts built
in.

They will have a fully modular Idol Marine sump. (contains pre-cut holes for probes and dosing pipes.)
sump%20pic.jpg

THE PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS.

600mm x 600mm x 450mm cube.......R6959.00

1200mm x 600mm x 450mm............R10189.00

1500mm x 600mm x 500mm...........R13 373.00

Last edited:
The coolers are brilliant. I have seen one at work and I am totally amazed how efficient they are. The design is incredibly new and the improvements outstanding.

How much for the batfish???

Carlos do you know if the red fin bat is eating?

I have no n idea. Was busy today and the fish has been sold. It's a beauty. First one I've seen in the fish, or is that flesh? :D

Hi guys

Sorry so late getting back to you.

Hi rob hw much is evo coolr cost

The cooler is R3900 if controlled by profilux or some other computer.
We have a controller for it too. I think R600 plus.

I dont suppose it would be possible to ship a setup to dbn?

We could ship to Durban if needed.

Carlos do you know if the red fin bat is eating?

Soory Kieth it was sold.

Any nice acans in stock?

Very nice acans. greens and reds, orrangy, and two green-and-red ones.

are you standard tank starfire or clearfloat glass?

We can do them in clearfloat or starfire.:)

Cheers

Rob.

Hey Rob , i heard on one of the threads that with the first evaporative cooler that you did, did not really handle our Durban Humidity well, is this still the case with the newer version ? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hey Rob , i heard on one of the threads that with the first evaporative cooler that you did, did not really handle our Durban Humidity well, is this still the case with the newer version ? Thanks in advance

Evaporative coolers works better on the highveld where the air is drier.

Evaporative cooling technology requires evaporation to take place and does not work well in humid environments.

For this reason we do not recommend our coolers in Durban or any high humidity areas.

Sorry Man.

Back
Top Bottom