• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

New Sponsor - Aquatic Equipment

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Please welcome our latest sponsor, @AQEQ from Aquatic Equipment

http://aquaticequipment.co.za/

without-ae-tex-gif.gif

Distributors of APEX Controllers, WAV Flow Systems and DOS Dosing and Fluid Metering Systems.

Welcome, glad to have you onboard!

Hey buddy, welcome to MASA...good to have you here.
So let me start of by saying that this guy is tops when it comes to equipment, salts and supplements....I received my salt from him last week and man, what a difference it has made already. Crystal clear water, polyps are extending more than ever before and just as promised, the salt completely dissolved within an hour and was ready to add to the tank. Thanks bud, I will definitely support you from now on, and to all the masa guys and girls, there is super quick delivery nation wide and the quality is guaranteed.

15397124159661907383504.jpg

OK, so I don't know what it is or what is in it but, done my second water change with this salt and already my GHA issues are clearing up. Never witnessed this with any other salt mix. GHA has all turned from a lush green to a ragged brown and just comes off the rocks with the wave makers blowing it off. Nothing else has changed in my setup as far as lighting and flow is concerned. Only my new salt mix.....well, I'm not gonna complain, just happy to finally sit back and watch my tank clear up from GHA and look awesome the way I wanted it to be. Thanks @AQEQ

Welcome Viper,

I can not recommend his products more highly, not to mention his outstanding service. The apex system is absolutely worth every cent and the HW product are top drawer.

Welcome again.

Back
Top Bottom