NEW SHOP...Dorry Pets Centurion

whoa its gonna b huge!

congrats fella, really great to hear you getting this going, well done on growing DP as well as you have in the short time youve owned it :)

Congrats Lanzo! ;)

Hey Lanzo! Congrats mate! BTW: Has your cell-no changed?

I have SMS'ed you about our corals. I am in Muldersvlei for Thursday and Friday (arriving at Lanseria just after 8am Thursday, and flying back home again Friday at 5:20pm)....

Is there perhaps ANY way that you can get the corals to me - either at the resort in Muldersvlei, or at Lanseria? Perhaps?

Hey Lanzo! Congrats mate! BTW: Has your cell-no changed?

I have SMS'ed you about our corals. I am in Muldersvlei for Thursday and Friday (arriving at Lanseria just after 8am Thursday, and flying back home again Friday at 5:20pm)....

Is there perhaps ANY way that you can get the corals to me - either at the resort in Muldersvlei, or at Lanseria? Perhaps?

JB , his number is stil the same , he is just running around . I will speak to him 2 morrow and see what we can do. I also need some LS brought up form Jaco Schoeman. IF you have space and we can organise , would you mind

No Frans - I don't mind. I will have the space, as I am only packing for 2 days ;)

How much lifestock are you talking about, from Jaco?

If someone can get the lifestock to me (I will not have a car or method of transport), I will bring it to Cape Town.

And as it is standing - we are seeing each other on Saturday....

No Frans - I don't mind. I will have the space, as I am only packing for 2 days ;)

How much lifestock are you talking about, from Jaco?

If someone can get the lifestock to me (I will not have a car or method of transport), I will bring it to Cape Town.

And as it is standing - we are seeing each other on Saturday....

Thanks JB, I will speak to jaco & see what we can organise. Its some zoa frags and Bengaii pair.

Yes we are still doing Saturday, I will send you a mail...missus wants to to know what we must bring

Two thumbs up Lanzo, looks to me however that you need some signage - one thing I did notice was a problem with the spot in PTA it getting there because the signage upgrade would have boosted business too...I know someone who can do a brilliant job for you and is a keen reefer too, maybe you guys can hook up and talk. Even if it is just a shop front label. Then again, as it is, you are going to be crazy busy in the new shop.

Otherwise, I hope you are nursing the 10 arms and legs you are going to need to keep up with the increase in business which I anticipate you are going to get. Congrats and I hope your business turns into an awesome success you could have ever dreamed of :thumbup:

Whoop! this is good news, and I think you will go from strength to strength in the new place, very professional and easy accessible.. very nice and Grats

Thanks for all the nice remarks guys....i am very excited about the new shop...

Here is some more progress pics...that we would like to share with you:

Adding dry walling to the shop

06052009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom