New reef safe medication?

Reaction score
Hi

A few weeks back I saw new reef safe medication made available. Anybody know the the name, who makes it and where I can get hold of some? Think is was a "Aqua one" or something.

Reaction score
Would also like to know peoples views on it. Maybe @bryan can assist

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yes please. Is it effective if the "infections have hit te fan" in a system? Or mainly/rather for prevention?

Reaction score
@scottyD speak to the guys at @jungleaquatics I think they are the importers and may have tested it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thread Necro -

Anyone on here put this in their tank? - no time bomb? - sounds like just bacteria but always nice to check.
Suspect i have little Vibrio friends randomly attacking sps & lps & i'd like to encourage their departure.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I use it. Dose about 0.3ml per week. Been using it for a year and four month. No negative effect noted. Only noted a significant increase in alk consumptiom after i started using it - bacterial activity i assume. I currently dose 27 ml of RS reef foundation b stock solution a day to keep my alk stable. Net tank volume is about 65 litres.

Regards,
Joe

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Tafel
I mailed them earlier to check about it too, Threw a direct question at them about it containing any antibiotics at all & the reply back was
Hi thank you for contacting us.
Yes Arem V is a blend of bacteria which target gram negative bacteria such as Vibrio.

Arem V contains no antibiotics or harmful substances. All we ask with Arem V is that you turn off any ozone or UV whilst treating and that you have adequate oxygen levels in the aquarium.
If you have a large aquarium and need it in a bigger size please let me know and i will see what i can do for you.

Kind regards
Director
Seaway Aqua Ltd

Top Bottom