- 6 May 2007
- Reaction score
Red Sea’s popular REEFER™ aquariums are now available in two additional sizes of 425 & 525 litres with both models sporting a wider ”XL" configuration enabling more dramatic aquascaping.
The new XL models are 7.5cm/3" wider than the regular 120cm/48" and 150cm/60" REEFER™ systems and have proportionately larger sumps with an extra 3cm / 1.2" water height in the skimmer chamber.
The REEFER™ Series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system, including a professional sump, integrated automatic top-up, and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX® coral reef systems, the Reefer series is designed for ease of operation while enabling hobbyists to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers in order to create a uniquely customized system.
Main features of the new Red Sea REEFER™ Series include:
• Rimless, super-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
• Elegant Marine-Spec cabinet
• Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
• Integrated automatic top-up with reservoir
• Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
• Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
The Reefer XL is now available for pre-order from Jungle Aquatics!