New promotion - introduce a friend

Discussion in 'Pet Stop SA' started by Moolis Moolman, 7 Oct 2011.

1. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Hi Reefers

Pet Stop is launching a new MARINE promotion STARTING Today till end of October 2011:yeahdude:

I could spend my marketing budget on publishing media or I could spend it on you our loyal customers. I would prefer to give you the money:lol: SO lets see if you want it ..............

Bring a friend that did not visit Pet Stop, to Pet Stop and YOU get a gift voucher immediately, calculated on the amount your friend spent on that day.:1:
    1. He/She buy livestock and YOU get a gift voucher to the value of 20% of their purchase on that day.:eek:
    2. He/She buy hardware and YOU get a gift voucher to the value of 7.5% of their purchase on that day.
    3. He/She buy an Complete marine aquarium and YOU get a additional gift voucher to the value of 7.5% of the purchases they make for the rest of this month.
    Individuals that bring more than one friend get additional discount after the 3rd friend introduced.

with your 4th friend and those introduced after that, you get::biggrin:
    1. He/She buy livestock and YOU get a gift voucher to the value of 25% of their purchase on that day.
    2. He/She buy hardware and YOU get a gift voucher to the value of 10% of their purchase on that day.
    3. He/She buy an Complete marine aquarium and YOU get a additional gift voucher to the value of 7.5% of the purchases they make for the rest of this month.
    Rules not stipulated above:
    • You must be present with your friend when He/She do their purchase
    • This is applicable only on MARINE purchases
    • Only customers that did visit us after the fire are excluded as new customers. So if your friend did visit us before the fire but not again after the fire, He/She is deemed to be a new customer.;)
    • This gift voucher could be spent on anything you want in Pet Stop.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

Pretty cool ad campaign.

4. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Thread Starter Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Yes Riaan, now you could get paid to do what you love;)

Recent Posts