New post maniac lanzo

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Congrats to lanzo on reaching a post count of 7500. May you make many, many more posts in the future, thank you for being an active member on the forum :)

Reaction score
:lol: 7500 and my rep points never went up since i became a sponsor.... so are you prepared for that frans

Reaction score
:lol: 7500 and my rep points never went up since i became a sponsor.... so are you prepared for that frans
heavens dude, i battle to get my post count to go up by 20 a day....u spend way too much time on here :)

as to that rep count, if it hasnt gone up since you became a sponsor then you doing something right....most LFS would go down!

well done fella, and good posts too.

7500 means 75% discount on all hermits?

Reaction score
Who cares about looking at your rep points when as a sponsor your aftersales service and product advice and your concern for fellow reefers tanks speaks for itself - Anyways congrats on those posts - keep them coming....

Reaction score
heavens dude, i battle to get my post count to go up by 20 a day....u spend way too much time on here :)

as to that rep count, if it hasnt gone up since you became a sponsor then you doing something right....most LFS would go down!

well done fella, and good posts too.

7500 means 75% discount on all hermits?
:lol: thanks for the inspirational speech buddy:thumbup:

75% discount.....:whistling:.....you want me to go bankrupt

Fok, that is alot of posts :)
:biglaugh: says the one with almost 1mil

Who cares about looking at your rep points when as a sponsor your aftersales service and product advice and your concern for fellow reefers tanks speaks for itself - Anyways congrats on those posts - keep them coming....
:thumbup: thanks man....if its not for you...we wont know all the bday's....nice to see MR HOFF gets older too

keep it up buddy