New post maniac Kanga

Reaction score
Congrats to Kanga on reaching a post count of 4000. May you make many, many more posts in the future, thank you for being an active member on the forum :)

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats to Kanga on reaching a post count of 4000. May you make many, many more posts in the future, thank you for being an active member on the forum :)
Top man, Kanga is our hero, 4000 Peroni related posts, get in:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Reaction score
4000 is alot!
i'm still waiting for that colt frags, do any of you know whats going on?

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
4000 is alot!
i'm still waiting for that colt frags, do any of you know whats going on?
Lanzo the minute I spend more than a day or 2 at home your in like flyn:lol: Sent you a Pm

moz

Reaction score
I think the title of the thread should be changed from "New post maniac Kanga" to "Kanga is still a post maniac". I think this should apply to everybody with over 2500 posts.:razz:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I think the title of the thread should be changed from "New post maniac Kanga" to "Kanga is still a post maniac". I think this should apply to everybody with over 2500 posts.:razz:
I think Moz has a point:lol: :lol:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
wow 4000 posts represents many hours of pc staring! Congrats kanga and thanks for all the advice you so freely give:)
Thanks Crispin, but it is I who should say thank you.

Those who know me know I travel a lot, avg 4 flights a week, now having a bunch of friends on the net that you can talk shit(And sense once in a while)to while you are in a hotel away from home, a factory waiting for cooking results (3hrs) or waiting at the airport certainly is a pleasure and a privilege.

So thanks to all you great guys and girls