New on the site

Reaction score
hey guys just thought i would say hi and introduce my self
my tank has been running for about a year now the dimensions are 1200 x 450 x 450
i have 2 t5 pure actinics running aswell as 2 150w metal halides, i have about 30 kg of live rock in the tank 2 seio pumps for circulation as as 2280l pump pushing water up from the bottom of the tank. going to be adding 2 more seio's for circulation this weekend when i move my tank. my sump filter is
1000 x 400 x 300 it has a dsb my skimmer is a berlin classic would like to upgrade it at a later stage. i also do a 25% water change every 2 weeks . will post some pics after the move on the weekend

my parameters are
temp 25
ph 8.2
calcium 420
kh 11
nitrite 0
nitrate o
sg 1026

masahello Dogshow

Sound like a nice setup, I cant wait to see pics:thumbup:

Welcome, our tanks have alot in common ; I also have a 1,2 with 2 seios and a berlin classic...:)

Welcome to MASA, Dogshow! Hope you enjoy our company! WOW! Thanks for the complete bit of info - we now just need some pics as well!

Also - your tank sounds like you have a LOT sussed already! If there's ANYTHING we can help with, please ask. Any assistance by yourself would also be appreciated.

Enjoy the rollercoaster called MASA!

hey joe how do you find the berlin ?
My berlin works really well,not alot of wet skimmate just concentrated sludge im running anAqua-medic multi SL 2500 neeedle wheel pump on it , and i removed the inner most tube in the skimmer .

Welcome Dogshow

Welcome to the forum Dogshow, i take it you have dogs too? :)

Glad to see our moderators, are awake this morning;)

Welcome Dogshow!pics please :)

69547da2cdc124cf.jpg
ok sorry about the delay on the pics guys had some probs with the camera and work was hectic i know thats no excuse so here are the pics after the move of the tank and the new aquascaping and please feel free to help with some constructive critisism
69547da2cb2bf8fe.jpg

Welcome Dogshow .Nice setup and aquascaping!
Where do i enter and where is the show.LOL

Back
Top Bottom