New on the block

Reaction score
Hi all very new to the marine world. I have a Buyo 450 tenk up and running with livestock. But within 3 months it has become to small and I have moved to a bigger setup. Will have alot of questions and will still have to learn how to post pics please help.

Welcome Deidre, nice to hear you've upgraded to a bigger tank, it's always better :)

Hi Deirdre, it worked, it gets easier as you nose about in the forum pages :)

Welcome Deirdre

Hi Deirdre - a VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA! (again ;))

Here's how to post pictures:
1) make sure your pictures are physically smaller than 800 x 600 pixels, or alternatively, file size smaller than 120KB....
2) click on the "Go Advanced" button below the Quick Reply area
3) at the bottom right of the next display, you will see a link, called: "Quick Upload"
Click this link
4) then a popup will appear - where you can browse your local hard-disk for your pictures!
5) click on "Host it".....

Cheers! Good Luck!

Please show us some pics!

Welcome to MASA!!

Welcome :)

Welcome to SA's premium on line Marine resource :thumbup:

Warm welcome to Masa. Nice to have another dudette here:thumbup:

I've noticed that this seems to be a very "male-dominated" hobby?! U think there's a reason there's not many of us "dudettes" around?! Too technical maybe?

Here's 2 all us gurlz!!! :peroni:

I've noticed that this seems to be a very "male-dominated" hobby?! U think there's a reason there's not many of us "dudettes" around?! Too technical maybe?

Nah, I think it is more related to the fact that the hubbies sit on their beehinds in front of the Pc and the poor missus'es have to run around coping with everything in the house. Ouch, Stop slapping me Warren and Mekaeel :whistling:

Welcome Deidre, nice to hear you are going bigger:thumbup:

deep_blu I must say there are some very good reefkeepers of the fairer persuasion around.

Cheers to the ladies:peroni:

I think it's a conspracy...Actually this is a female dominated hobby.Behind most male reefkeepers,there is a silent but powerful partner who controls the whole show.Think about it.Us guys would be off boozing it and running wild if it wasn't for some very clever lady who conned us into keeping fish at home where she knew we would be 'hooked'. and thus would spend the rest of our lives (at home) striving to perfect 'our' reef. Very clever indeed
000200A5.gif

Welcome Diedre and to all newly joined ladies of the reef.You know us guys..we will always encourage as many ladies as possible to join us.
00020121.gif
0002014B.gif

Hi Deidre welcome aboard, great to have you on MASA.

Back
Top Bottom