New Nano Member.

Reaction score
Hi everboby; I´m new here and hope to learn and enjoy a lot from you all . I´m keeping a 96 l. reef tank for a year now with softies; mushrooms,stars polyps,zoanthus,parazoanthus,a kenya tree,some yellow polyps,pachyclavularia and a new beautiful Elegance Coral .And some fish : 2 ocellaris clownfish tank bred, 1 Spotted Cardinalfish and a yellow watchman Goby...2 lysmatas and so on.....
P.S. I´m sorry for my poor English.

Nice to have you on board, may I be the first to ask.

We want pictures/photos of your tank :)

Welcome to MASA Nanonet!!!

Pics pics pics :slayer::slayer: Please ;)

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA NanoNet! Yes please, post pictures please.... :)

And don't worry about your english. That's what we mods are here for - to assist with spelling mistakes....

Hi everboby; I´m new here and hope to learn and enjoy a lot from you all . I´m keeping a 96 l. reef tank for a year now with softies; mushrooms,stars polyps,zoanthus,parazoanthus,a kenya tree,some yellow polyps,pachyclavularia and a new beautiful Elegance Coral .And some fish : 2 ocellaris clownfish tank bred, 1 Spotted Cardinalfish and a yellow watchman Goby...2 lysmatas and so on.....
P.S. I´m sorry for my poor English.

Ola:) your poor English is much better than most on here, especially the mods:lol::lol:

Welcome to MASA, i live in the UK (London) and wish i was in Spain, a beautiful country:)

Welcome to MASA !
Looks like the Nano bug is getting huge all over.

Back
Top Bottom