NEW Moderators!

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys

As we have grown to over 1000 members we have decided to appoint 2 new moderators.

Congratulations to our 2 new moderators, Mekaeel and Thalion.

Please don't give them too hard a time, Mekaeel is still trying to find the control panel :razz:

Thank you to the other moderators for all the work you do.

Reaction score
Congrats guys, nicely done, let's hope they don't give as much shit as Rory :whistling:

Mekaeel

Reaction score
Thanks alot guys :)
Although being a mod now with a fancy control panel, i expect all the members to speak to me in the same fashion as they use to, the status being a mod doesnt mean that 'Ok respect now etc...' Remember im still the same crazy Mekaeel (TOP POSTER) :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although being a mod now with a fancy control panel, i expect all the members to speak to me in the same fashion as they use to, the status being a mod doesnt mean that 'Ok respect now etc...' Remember im still the same crazy Mekaeel (TOP POSTER) :)
Whatever your wish Master Mekaeel!

Reaction score
Yes SIR :whistling: