Reaction score
Hi Im Gregory, I live in Durban, new to this kinda stuff but hoping to learn alot from the pro's. I dont have a tank or setup as yet but hoping to setup one soon. All your expert advise will be highly appreciated..

Thanks
Grego

Howdie Grego.You will certainly find alot of pros here(im not one of them)but I must say I have learnt alot here.The best advise....read,google,read,try and ask alot.Good luck to you.:welcometomasa2:

Welcome to Masa Grego. Why not join us at the Reef club meetings in Durban every last thursday of each month? It's quite fun and you'll learn a lot and meet most of us KZN'ers on Masa! It's free as well. Hope to see you there, just stay stuned for updates.
Posted via Mobile Device

welcome to MASA and the greatest hobby on earth

Welcome, nice to see another KZN reefer on board.

Hi Grego! A very WARM WELCOME to MASA! I am very glad that you found us, and joined MASA!

Please elaborate on your tank for us? Tell us what life stock/hardware you have, and also please upload some pics of your tank/s if you have some any?

Many thanks!

hey Grego, welcome to MASA hopefully you can learn from all of us here and us from you:)

if you have any specific questions why not give us an idea as to what sort of system you have and what you would like to get to, then we can help a little with some suggestions and comments:)

you'll find the new members section on masa a great resource with many explanations of things you might be wondering yourself. have a good read through some of those threads:)

also the saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" is very true on here, so if you have a few let us have a look and see if we can help:)

hope you have lots of fun and learn lots with us here.

welcome on board:)

Back
Top Bottom