Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the hoby and are keen to learn more. It is nice to know that there is help our there.

You will hear more from me in the future.

Hi Wessels,

Welcome to MASA, i have moved your post to new members so we can all meet you.

A very WARM Welcome to MASA Wessels! Awesome to have you on-board man! Thanks for joining us!

Please let us know what you want to achieve w.r.t a marine tank? What size tank do you have in mind? How much space do you have available?

Please have a read through the other threads on our "New Members" section. This will MOST likely answer many questions you might have/had....

Please ask as many questions as it takes to ensure that you become a very successfull reefer!

There are many knowledgeable reefers on MASA. ...... You HAVE to try and learn as much as possible, and then make up your own mind on what you want to achieve, and how you are going to be able to achieve this!

Please remember: THE BIGGEST THING OF KEEPING MARINES IS PATIENCE!
And a reasonably healthy budget does indeed help to achieve a LOT more a LOT quicker...... BUT - this does not mean that you cannot be a VERY successful reefer with a lower budget!

Good luck mate!

Welcome :)

Welcome dude

WELCOME

which LFS do you prefer there in benoni?exotic? i heard there is one near the fire station in boksburg north you know about this?

Welcome to MASA - hope you enjoy this addictive hobby ;)

Welcome to MASA!!

The main shops in Boksburg is Pet Masters, Exotic Aquariums and Pet Necessities. I am not familiar with any other shops that specialize in marine fish in Boksburg.

Back
Top Bottom