Reaction score
Hi fellow reefers... ! I've been on the forum for a short while doing a lot of reading. I am a total noob when it comes to marine tanks. I used to breed Discus a long time ago and find it interesting that a lot of the same concepts apply?

I recently bought a running tank from someone else, and must say in the short time I have had it I have learnt sooo much from this forum, as opposed to LFS'...

tekkengal

Reaction score
masahello

Hope you have lots of fun with your new tank! Did you buy it fully stocked or are in the process of stocking it?

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I bought the tank with a few fish, live rock, some coral and a few anemone's. It's a 630 liter with two Kessel 360 tuna blue lights. The sump is the full length of the tank with a reeftek skimmer and a deep sand bed. I'll try to post some picks!

Last edited:

tekkengal

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing pics! Your tank sounds awesome so far!

Reaction score
Just realized I never posted any pics! Well here goes, Ive added some Matrix and GFO in reactors to the sump, I'm considering loosing the dsb, expanded the reef angel... Thanks Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'll have to scale down on the RBTA's they are getting massive! One of my fish inexplicably disappeared two weeks ago and they are prime suspects...

Reaction score
Well anyhow my idea is to try and keep the softies to one side and sps on the other... The nennies seems to like the left hand side and keeps moving there no matter where I put them. Hold thumbs, there will always be one rogue member I guess....