Reaction score
Hi there, I don't personally keep fish however my friend keeps a saltwater tank at home and sometimes when we go scuba diving we will catch a baby mullet or shrimp and other things for his tank. I do keep a snake though :) a baby red tail boa. :thumbup:

moz

Chromis
Reaction score
Welcome, while I do have a reef tank, I also have a friend who at the moment has a mullet, white musclecracker and a klipvis in his tank.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A very WARM welcome to MASA Twamby - and MANY THANKS for introducing yourself.

You (not yet) into keeping marines? ;-) Perhaps some time soon. Have a look around our site - see the pictures.... :) Perhaps you will soon "want to" ;-)

Any questions - please ask in any case....

Do you know if your friend is online and registered with us, yet? IF not, perhaps ask him/her to join up?

Reaction score
Hi thanks very much I don't think he is registered with this website but I will definately tell him about it, he keeps one freshwater tank and one saltwater, I am sure he can benefit from joining:)

Reaction score
hi moz thx, I am curious to know whether the mullet we have in my friends tank will only grow in proportion to the size of his tank? or could they get as big as in the ocean ? I have come across some pretty big mullet before while spearfishing..

moz

Chromis
Reaction score
hi moz thx, I am curious to know whether the mullet we have in my friends tank will only grow in proportion to the size of his tank? or could they get as big as in the ocean ? I have come across some pretty big mullet before while spearfishing..
The mullet has been in the tank for 6 months and is still only about 40mm.

Warr7207

Moorish Idol
Reaction score
Welcome tawmby, we going need some pics of your mates tank. :biggrin:

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A warm welcome to MASA, now go and buy a tank...:p

Reaction score
lol thanks.. well I actually do have a tank, but I keep mice in it for my snake :p

The more I am looking at this site, I am getting tempted to get myself a little starter setup though..