Reaction score
Heya All

A new member from Joburg, who is really excited about joining everyone who is already involved in Marine Aquariums. I am a beginner (Ex Tropical Fisher Keeper and Breeder), keen to learn all I can about Marine. Want to start with a Reef tank!!

welcometomasa SA's Premier marine Site Huckfinn

Youve come to the right place, tell us what yu have in mind and browse the members sections as well. where are you based, seeing a few tanks is always a good idea.

What FW did you breed?

Hey Huckfinn welcome to MASA, gr8 to have you on board, plenty folk here moved over from the fresh water side.

Welcome HuckFinn to MASA! Yeah - what can I say - it seems all freshwater paths seem to lie in the direction of keeping Marines! I am an ex-freshwater tropicals keeper! Now getting on with keeping marines! Learning as we go along, hey! Please let us know what you are intending in doing short term (I know you said you want to be a reef-keeper long-term)..... What tanks do you have, what are you planning to get. What filtration do you have and what you are planning to get.... etc....
Also, if you have pics - we all just LOVE pics - so, please post them!

hi and welcome to masa!! you will find all the info you need here ! just never hesitate to ask

:welcometomasa2: Huckfinn, hope you enjoy this forum and all the help from the guys. There are some clever reefers here and I'm not one of them...:p
</IMG>

Welcome Huck. This is the spot to learn all about a great hobby/lifestyle

welcometomasa Huckfinn

Nice username Huck... you a Mark Twain fan too?

masahello

Welcome, you have come to the right place, fire away with the questions, we sure love having our brains picked.

Welcome to MASA HuckFinn! I hope that you enjoy our company and your stay here! I am so glad that you made the first right move! To join MASA and ask questions BEFORE getting a tank and moving onto Marines!

Welcome Huckleberry :)

Great to have another Joburg reefer on board. We are few and well outnumbered by the Dbn and Cpt guys. Not to mention EL.

Back
Top Bottom