Welcome to MASA Caddy :)

Welcome Caddy

hello again. sorry guys internet connection problems. my sump should hopefully be here on friday. im joining two sumps together. each tank 500-500. but dont know wat size skimmer i should get

Candy try this I was also struggling now got it. Go tp your fille with you fhoto's (my pictures) open them bubble click foto that you want. then go to image click down to resize/resample open, click on new size on right then 640 x 480 click OK. THEN go to file save as and name file remember were you safe it. minimise file. Then go to your thread new memb click in box message then Quick Upload, browse now see that you open (my pic) in the file in box. Dubbel click on photo that is the smallest for exp 90KB then host it.

hello again. sorry guys internet connection problems. my sump should hopefully be here on friday. im joining two sumps together. each tank 500-500. but dont know wat size skimmer i should get

First it depends on what you whant to keep fish or corels. But what I can say is as big as you can afford newer safe mony on a skimmer it will save you in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom