New member from cape town in search of tank

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have been lurking in the background gathering information where i can. I would just like to say this is a wonderful place of information. I am a 20 year old student and i have had many different freshwater tanks. I work at panorama petshop as a casual on weekends and have learned a lot from my boss. I have decided to take the next step and starting a marine tank.

If anyone has a tank setup for sale please let me know, i will be scouting the for sale section.

thank you

Reaction score
i have been chatting to the guy who owns that boyu, im just wondering if it would be better to start with a setup from scratch, meaning a full setup but with nothing in it and than starting from there.

RiaanP

Reaction score
Fir your very first marine tank, starting by taking over an existing system is not an issue. Will force you to learn faster, as after all you already got live critters in there. Advantage is that generally a complete system will cost you less than having to buy all the equipment separately. I basically started by taking over a system.

Reaction score
I have decided that I am going to take it slow and gather my equipment piece by piece, first step is to get a tank and stand, preferably a 1,2m

Top Bottom