New Member EC

Reaction score
Thanks for a warm welcome.To give you some background regarding myself,I kept marine fish app. ten years ago and eventualy gave it up i think it was too much work at the time. I want to re start again after seeing the Red sea max 250 aquarium and is currently looking at getting one of those.Any advice will be higly appreciated

Rsm 250

Thanks for a warm welcome.To give you some background regarding myself,I kept marine fish app. ten years ago and eventualy gave it up i think it was too much work at the time. I want to re start again after seeing the Red sea max 250 aquarium and is currently looking at getting one of those.Any advice will be higly appreciated

Welcome. I new to the hobby,but will soon be getting my own RSM 250. I will be following the development of your tank closely. Let me now if you have any tips / guidelines on the RSM 250.

Kind regards, Lando

Yes, great to have another Eastern Capie on-line. Welcome. The Red Sea Max systems are quite pricey, so maybe do some more reading up and have a look at all the great systems on this site. You might find that you can do a lot more with your money if you are the DIY type. It might also give you more satifaction. The Red Sea system is good if DIY is not your thing.

Totally agree with you Benanna, RSM is awesome all-in-one systems, looking very stylish, but they are very pricey. I would rather do some research and get someone on the sponsors list to built you an unique system that can be also very stylish and well worth the buck for less.

You don't have to be all DIY, a reputable LFS can help you with that!!

I reckon, if you want to spend that type of money for a RSM, you can get so much more for the same price on a custom built fro your LFS.

Hello and welcome

Look around, check the for sale forums.

RSM250 is a nice looking setup, but got its shortcomings. Can get a lot bigger or a lot better equipment for the same price. But its your choice.

Keep on reading...

Welcome, nice to have another EC local...

Back
Top Bottom