New Member All Spark

Reaction score
Hi...my name is jacques,i have a 100liter tank,20kg l/r,tomato clown,coral beauty,2xdamsils and a green chromis.My new 230 liter tank is on its way.

Welcome All Spark, Hope you dont mind but I move your posts to your own thread :D

Yes please we would love to see some pics, and know more about your system

Welcome,welcome take a seat and tell us about your equipment.

Welcome to Masa All spark.Post some pic's why don't u.
Must say your nic reminds me of a song from The Editors :thumbup:

Hi All Spark! Are you perhaps a "Transformers" fan ;-)

A very WARM welcome to MASA! Good to have another Jacques on the site ;-)

Yes - we would all just LOVE pics....

The point is - the more pictures/information we have - the better can our comments/suggestions AND admiration be ;-)

Cheers, mate!

theres to many jacques around today

Hi All Spark! Are you perhaps a "Transformers" fan ;-)

Hi JacquesB... Its a nick some of us decided to give him and yes comes from Transformers... :p

I am helping him to set-up he's new tank... Running a sump with DSB and Lighs would be 4 T5's for the time being.

I have pics of he's 100L Nano and will post some now for everyone to se... System 5 weeks old and used cured LR and well matured...

Cheers
Jason

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Thanks all for now i have... Jacques will Start a new thread with the new tank...

Cheers
Jason

Yes i have... Do have pics but its a week or so old, did some scaping and want to post new pics, wil take some tonight and post them... Will Start a thread or post them in my thread i started as new member... ;)

dont you have substrate?

hi almal dankie vir die warm welcome.Ja eks baie besig met werk en my stand en nuwe tank,gaan a sump gebruik met die een,maar vat my tyd wilii ding af jaag nie wand dan kan jy a duur fout maak.En ek wili my vis virlo nieEks mal oor my angel,baie niskierig,My Tomato Clown is weer baie skrikerig en wil net veggie flakes eet.Wat ek graag wil weet is wats die groodste fout wat baie maak of maak met die opset van a nuwe tank.Oja ek kyk net om dwarf vis an te hou,soos my coral beauty.

Back
Top Bottom