"New" MASA help

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions and Feedback' started by belindamotion, 17 Sep 2011.

1. belindamotion

belindamotion Google Master

Hi

I'm struggling a bit with the new layout...when I click "live feeds" I don't get any "updates" on who replied what on a thread that I'm busy with...for instance...

Then when I click "new posts" I get some on there and then some are not on the other...bearing in mind that I'm still trying to find who replied to my post...

Then I ran out of options and tried this new display section, on the blue, and selected Control Panel...and at last found the Thread I was looking for and also may I add that about 4 replies have come after mine...

So how can I get it to be how it use to be...for me it feels like I have to go thru 3 different Sections to find out who posted what, where and when since the last time I was on MASA...:blush:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. belindamotion

belindamotion Thread Starter Google Master

I couldn't find this Thread to see if anyone replied...Live Feed gave nothing...New Post gave nothing....even Control Panel from the moving thingy on the blue....then I remembered to go into my Profile and I clicked Statistics and then "all Threads started by Belinda"...sigh...

4. roderigo

roderigo

Try and look at the My post tab and it gives you a list of all your post starting from you last post to your first maybe that can help

5. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

You getting your knickers in a knot there Belinda :tt2:

Thank you for letting me know the problems, it is something new I was testing, not sure if it's going to stay or not.

I have fixed the 'live feed' issue, my apologies for that.

Just a note on these two, if no-one has replied to your thread then the thread will never show up, until such time as someone has replied. The only way you will be able to see a new thread with no new replies is to click on the Quick Links menu and then Todays Posts.

So, everything should be working normally again, just the additional 3D buttons on the home page and forums page. Let me know if anything else crops up please. Thanks. :)

Recent Posts