New kid on the blok

Reaction score
Hi, to all at masa.This internet thing is all new to me so please be patienct with me.I am the owner of Die Visdam in V town. I have almost 3years experience in marine aquaria,but I still feel that I dont know anything.

Hi Ernst! Welcome to MASA! Don't you worry! I think one HAS to have at least 10 years or more experience with marines, to perhaps feel like you might know a LITTLE even!

Where is "V Town"?

Please supply us with more information, regarding your tanks, hard-ware and life-stock that you keep?
Also post some pictures, please? It is imperative to have pictures! We just LOVE pictures!

Thanks and hope you enjoy your time with us. And BTW - don't worry about the patience thing - if we did not all have patience we would not have been in marines at all! :)

welcometomasa

masahello Ernst, Let us have some pics please :D:D

Last edited:
Welcome Ernst

Hope you enjoy your stay here, yes where is V Town?

hi and welcome to masa!! im sure you will enjoy your stay!!

Good to see a LFS owner interested in improving his knowledge and therefore the advice/service he can dispense to clients.

Welcome to MASA

Welcome to MASA Ernst!!!!! Jy skree ook seker vir die Cheethas? OOOOps, don't wanna start bad relationships with my fellow reefers here in KZN, let's rather not go there.....

Welcome to MASA!

Hi, to all at masa.This internet thing is all new to me so please be patienct with me.I am the owner of Die Visdam in V town. I have almost 3years experience in marine aquaria,but I still feel that I dont know anything.

Welcome ernst, is it a pet/fish store you own?

Gents, please aquaint yourselves with the sponsor rules;)

Back
Top Bottom