New kid on the block

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I actually joined this site a loooooong time ago but never posted. Actually last logged in about a year ago.
Good to be here.

Welcome to MASA.
What happend 'ma' :p

Welcome to Marine Aquariums of South Africa. Enjoy your stay here...

welcome again in that case! :)

you not a good friend of mekaael he has a number that seem never to post:)

tell us about your system, what you have tank wise or want to get if you still planning:)

toooo much work

Thaaaaanks you guys.

I was just thinking, my work keeps me extremely busy and i am just gonna pop in and visit from time to time if i have time but not to waste time. In the meantime,its time for me to find time to go eat.
Hope you all have a very nice evening.

Thaaaaanks you guys.

I was just thinking, my work keeps me extremely busy and i am just gonna pop in and visit from time to time if i have time but not to waste time. In the meantime,its time for me to find time to go eat.

Welcome back and enjoy your dinner:)

Thaaaaanks you guys.

What work?If you stop playing so much of golf, you'll find time :p

Mekaeel, I think we should steal all his golfballs unless he posts pics of that beautiful tank he has.

Welcome to MASA nonetheless!! :p

Welcome to MASA, please tell us about your setup... and don't take a year to post pics :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom