• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

New Jebao wave pumps and awesome specials!!!

Reaction score
hello

the new range of Jebao wave pumps
from the Genuine South African Agents have arrived
they are called the "SW" series

we have stock just in

come pay us a visit or send us a email on info@thewaterboy.co.za

for incredible deals on all your marine aquarium hardware and water purification items.

March Special on Ro units

buy any reefmaster evolution plus unit and get a free spare set of pre-filters worth R 280.00:w00t:

+

FREE

and awesome specials on

cheers!!!:slayer::slayer::slayer:

Hi
Whats the main difference between the RW and SW versions? Can these new SW link to the Jebao wifi link?
Thanks

Hi price on the sw 8
And sw 15 please

we have replied to questions on pricing via pm, but please reply via email for prompt response otherwise we should get back to you asap if its on the forum here

:whistling: and the one non price question gets ignored :tt2: cant find any info on what makes it different apart from the front shroud/guard that looks different.

cheers

there is no difference except more refined and slightly smaller some Models like the sw 15 vs the rw 15 have slightly lower max flow rate eg rw 15 =15000 lph sw 15 = 13000

Is it possible for me to claim my free cartridges ?
special started last week friday......if i recall you purchased your ro unit ......when..........:1:......loooooooooong back.

that like asking to buy dollars for R10 when the exchange rate today is R13:lol:

our salt is on special R 980 for 25 kg aquamedic:slayer:.....only a few buckets left as supplier has run out of stock till beginning of next month

we can also order seachem salt for you if you like but price is R 1150

Last edited:
there is no difference except more refined and slightly smaller some Models like the sw 15 vs the rw 15 have slightly lower max flow rate eg rw 15 =15000 lph sw 15 = 13000
Thanks

Someone on another forum mentioned that they might have added a 0-10v input for Apex Controller? Do you know if this is the case?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom