New in the game

Reaction score
Hi there guys.....just to inform use that i am new on this forum and looking to move up in from fresh water to marine.....this is a great forum use have over here and would help a beginner like myself in many ways.....thanks

Hi Yoshimitsu! A very Warm Welcome to MASA! And thanks for starting a new thread and introducing yourself.
I am glad that you have come to us before you start your marine experience/journey.

Please have a look around, and ask as many questions as possible. It is FAR better to start your marine set-up armed with the correct knowledge, than having to make a costly mistake!

So, do you have something in mind already? Do you have an existing f/water tank that you want to convert? Or are you thinking of purchasing a tank specifically for the marines?
Also, what size tank are you looking at? And what are you planning to keep?

Many thanks again and don't be shy or don't be a stranger now, you hear!

i would like to start from scratch....i also have seen a bargain in the for sale section....

Welcome Yoshi, good to have you here :)

Hi yoshimitsu

Don't rush into anything (there are always bargains going).

i would suggest checking out the forum and start a "wishlist", rather than buy a tank that sits around for ages as you don't have all the right equipment.

But in saying that, some tanks are sold with all accessories needed: pumps, powerheads, skimmer, sump, lights, plumbing etc.

Good Luck

PS: This is very addictive :thumbup:

masahello Yoshi

Ask as many questions as you like we will always be happy to oblidge:thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask ANY questions you have :)

Hello and welcome

Just one thing before everybody goes crazy is how much space do you have and how much money are you willing to spend

welcome to MASA Yoshimitsu!!please feel free to ask all your questions.and remember,no question is stupid ;)

Anya any news there Yoshi

Back
Top Bottom