New guy on the block!

Reaction score
hey to all

finally i am officially introducing myself,been vewi busy looking at other interesting threads.must say big ups guys awesome forum!!!!

So im a law student at nmmu in pe but i stay in east london.Been in the hobby for about 5 yrs but only really kept fish only systems,i started off wit a 3ft and moved onto a 5ft which i had to sell at the end of my matric year as maintaining it was a prob.Im slowly getting back into the swing of things and am learning new things everyday ,but thats wat this hobby is all about ,well i lie its more of a lifestyle !will b firing away with questions soon!

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA Dale!

It's a VERY big difference between keeping fish only, and keeping fish and soft-corals, and LPS/SPS corals....

It takes a LOT of experimenting to get the "balance just right".....

Good luck - and keep us updated with your steps...

Also - PLEASE ask as many questions as you can.......

Welcome to MASA Dale
All i can suggest READ and READ some more
The hobby has chaged a lot over the last few years ?
But most of all HAVE FUN with this GREAT hobby :thumbup:

haha i haven been around for that long but yes their hav been some insane changes haha especially prices and being a student doesnt help!

welcome punk!! where you been hiding? over the chicks and back to the tank hey? enjoy buddy..

haha les do you remeber me ,didnt u work at finny at one stage,haha dude never over them ladies but sometimes u gotta priorities

hello Dale welcome to MASA :)

nice to have you here. I look forward to watching your tank progress :)

Reefing on a student budget isnt easy, but we have a number that manage very well :) Good luck and happy posting

Hey Dale, welcome to MASA - hope you enjoy it here with us. Please read through my signature for some info and don't be shy to ask if you need help or advice. We are here to share our experiences and remember our advice is free. Have a good one :1:

welcom to MASA

masahello

Welcome to MASA!!

Back
Top Bottom