New guy here 275L Tank

Reaction score
Hey guys. I started my thread in the wrong section so if mods can delete it as i just started a new one here as i'm a beginner :tt2:

So for about 2 years I've been wanting to start a marine tank but never actually had the

courage to start one.

Then about 6 months ago i found this site and was blown away with some of the tanks!

I recently joined as a member and finally took the plunge after many months of research

and reading through many of the builds on this site.

I first thought of buying second hand but finally decided against it. So I went to phuture

lab in claremont and ordered there M90 marine tank as I wanted a cube feel but with a

bit of length as well. The tank Dimensions are 900mmx600mmx450! So I've been eagerly

waiting and finally have some progress to show you

The cabinet is done and the glass has arrived! I must say that I've been very impressed

with them, Keeping me in the loop throughout the whole process. Anyway enough of

me blabbing and here are some pictures of the cabinet and glass! Wish me luck on this

incredible hobby:biggrin:

M90 (1).jpg

nice build!

this hobby is always exciting, take it slow, learn and have fun

Yeah but Shaunn within the year The Turk will be planing a bigger tank!!!
We all know how this hobby goes once you hooked you are hooked.... lol
I saw some Regal's at Something Exotic yesterday the size of R2 coins really cute.

Last edited:
Hey guys

Quick Question.....

I leave for overseas next week but would it be okay to start cycling tank before i leave? Here's someone 24/7 here. I'll be gone for the first 2 weeks of the cycle and if it would be okay are they any specific precautions to take?

Advice would be highly appreciated :)

Yeah that should be fine. Just make sure you have enough RO water for the person looking after the tank. As they will need to top up due to evaporation.

Back
Top Bottom