• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

New fish just landed 4th may- pics...

No but I'm going to try my luck to get it from this guy, got a unicorn tang and pinktail triggerfish.
May be I must get mandarinman and Keanan to assist me when I collect.

Last edited:
if we can grab more stuff - i'm in!! He might be wiry, but I am heavy - so you guys catch him and I'll sit on him. Remember only the easy stuff for me since I am still noob - plus i reckon he will be more upset with you lot for grabbing his prize coral....:23:

Ha ha i dont know why i just logged back onto masa - im now going to bed - starting gym in the morning and well have this conversation again in 6 months :13:

Good night all.

:sleep1:

Ha ha ha I want to see that, is this gona be our bet? To see who lasts longer and who gets into shape first?

Game one.

Thought so too, still nice, just its face scares me a bit.:lol:
Can you get the other one? The real tiger blenny?

Bump David.:)

@Perky pets superstore so when you shipping my diggi

When get another one - you will have first option- just remember " be carefull what you wish for - you dont know how much it costs yet ! "

Wen we seeing pics of your tank.

Did test in our zeo tank about a hour ago:
Calcium 460
alk - 8.6
P.h 7.9
Nitrate 0

SPS are looking awsome - digi has nice growth tips , but blastos are recieding and bubbles closed

I think im going to take water from a high nutrient tank and do the the water change ...:whistling:

I cant say when , but 3 weeks is the next singapore order... - i will chat to you about a week before that order to see if you still want it.

Cool but can you get the real tiger blenny?

When get another one - you will have first option- just remember " be carefull what you wish for - you dont know how much it costs yet ! "

Calcium 460
alk - 8.6
P.h 7.9
Nitrate 0

SPS are looking awsome - digi has nice growth tips , but blastos are recieding and bubbles closed

I think im going to take water from a high nutrient tank and do the the water change ...:whistling:

I have some questions and suggestions for you:

Suggestion:

1. You need to keep your KH at NSW 7.0 that's the strong recommendation from Zeo, when you run higher KH it starts causing k@k with other parameters (remember Zeo is about balance of ALL parameters).

2. PH you want to keep at 8.2 with ZEO again balance

Questions

1. What's the size of your tank and the FLOW rate of your reactor?

2. What is your fish stocking level in the ZEO system?

3. How old is the ZEO system

4. What you dosing

Calcium 460
alk - 8.6
P.h 7.9
Nitrate 0

Hay, i thought Im first inline?

Pass those blastos onto me and ill make them right again.:)

Last edited:
I have some questions and suggestions for you:

Suggestion:

1. You need to keep your KH at NSW 7.0 that's the strong recommendation from Zeo, when you run higher KH it starts causing k@k with other parameters (remember Zeo is about balance of ALL parameters).

2. PH you want to keep at 8.2 with ZEO again balance
I started after i tested , p.H is now 8.1
will be 8.2 in the morning...

Questions

1. What's the size of your tank and the FLOW rate of your reactor?
800 liter tank - 400liters per hour

2. What is your fish stocking level in the ZEO system?
No fish - thousands of copiapods :)

3. How old is the ZEO system
:033:
1 month

4. What you dosing
the full zeo range dayly...
Im trying to het the nutrient level higher for the lps -

Keanan...
Remember what i said about the price :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom