New Feature added

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Good day everyone.

A new feature has been added to your favourite forum :D

vB Pager.....

This is a new chat/message feature that allows you to have quick one on one chats with another member without having to use the laborious PM function.

You will find it under the Quick Links Menu as Open vB Pager or under each members username in the forums you will see 2 grey clouds which will enable you to have a one on one chat with that member.

Please try it out and report back any problems in this thread.

Thanks and Enjoy :D

hmmmm, doesn't seem to do exactly what I wanted it to, I thought it would be more of an MSN messenger type of thing, oh well, let's see how it goes, will have a look see what else is available

So thats what you dudes do when you're logged in, play frikkin' games!!!!!

Obviously Viper's work ethic has got to all of you....

That hexxagon game is frikken FRUSTRATING of note! Wouldn't want you guys to have to go through that...

Hey!!! how did copper get to play?

awwww Thats so sweet of you Rory, i don't think we always understand how much you guys care for us... sniff sniff sniff

Ok let us play now please :lol:

When is the Arcade going to be opened to everyone else?

awwww Thats so sweet of you Rory, i don't think we always understand how much you guys care for us... sniff sniff sniff

Ok let us play now please :lol:

what do you guys want to play games for, you should be more concerned about reefing, the games are for the staff so we can destress after having to put up with everybodies complaints :lol::lol: :tt2:

Hey, we pay taxes so that you can sit on the computer at work and play with Rory (no offense rory)......

To be fair to Viper he's not even in the game! :rofl:

Hehe... was only kidding...

But seriously, when will this feature be acessible to mere mortals?

shut up Rory

But seriously, when will this feature be acessible to mere mortals?
As soon as you start making some constructive posts :rofl:

now we have viper vs dober man

Dude, he's a few weight divisions above me, i stand no chance....

yip, i agree copper, spoilt sports....

Back
Top Bottom