• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

New Era Mini Grazers

Reaction score
Do any of the sponsors have the new era discs in stock. What is going on @Submariner, why is stock so slow. I find it very disconcerting that, we the client, has to always wait for stock, I have some fish that rely heavily in this product for their well being and yet, stock is slow to come in.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to phone around. I know Jungle aquatics are out, and they said they have NO IDEA on availability.

Hi Guys

Apologies there has been low stock levels at TSR the last few weeks on various items.

This is due to the change the company has gone through from a Retailer to a wholesaler .

Stock levels on all TSR products will be replenished latest September 25th.

TSR has every other New Era food in stock:)

You can also use the Marine pellet in a similar way to the Grazers, due to the freshness the pellets are very soft and can be moulded into any shape, you can also stick the pellets to the glass:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom