New classifieds system

Do you like the new classifieds system?

• Yes

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Keep it just for items in the junk yard.

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I assume the majority of you have now seen the new classifieds software we are running, what do you think of it? Should we keep it or revert back to the old way of simply starting a thread? Please add your opinion or simply vote on the poll above. Thank you.

Ok, found it, think it is a good idea if everyone uses it. I'll definately make use of it- everything under one roof...LoL (instead of reading thru a lot of threads)

I like it because the usual time wasters can`t ask for pics and talk there usual rubbish while never actually buying anything.

prevents people who think that they are the alpha and omega ,telling others what they can and cant keep without even seeing the setup. like a pubic hair on a toilet seat bound to get peed off by someone !

last word, love the classified way of doing things, protects privacy, thanks, will use it,

Thanks Viper357

I agree with all the above, much more efficient.

Why are there no replys in this system? Doesnt seem to be very popular with buyers??? Has anyone actually sold anything using this sytem?

Why are there no replys in this system? Doesnt seem to be very popular with buyers??? Has anyone actually sold anything using this sytem?

Sold my cube the other day. I think the majority of replies to the ads are private offers, so it does not look like there is any interest because only the seller can see the responses...

Back
Top Bottom