New but not so new member

Discussion in 'New Members' started by zippy320, 18 Apr 2013.

1. zippy320

zippy320

Hi Guys

Just wish to introduce myself formally? Cant remember if i had.
    Names Zahir and from Durban , Have two largeish Freshwater tanks (discus and Fancy Goldfish) and 1 small Marine tank. few buckets of liverock with 1 crab and whatever else lives in those rocks who knows.
    Marine tank has 1 unknown fish , 1 small pistol shrimp , 2 snails and about a handful of tiny worms as well as live rock.
    anyways im very new to marine aquariams , Been keeping Freshwater for many many many years now and as of this month sort of taken the plunge into marine Aquariums , albiet on a very small scale. I do have a larger tank should I need to upgrade but thats in storage for now.

Everything i have had come from an already established rock sort of tank. Iv decided to start small though to try and get the hang of it. Everything used has come from this tank, Water , Crushed coral , Creatures, Fish liverock , wavemaker . Everything but the filter and heater.

I had decided to start with a really small Tetratec tank , For many obvious reasons ( no clue as to how im supposed to mix the salt with water for starters)

I have Many problems and much to learn.

With your help I hope to get the hang of this marine world soon!

Regards
    Zahir

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

hello and welcome zippy / Zahir

4. Dorry

Dorry dorry

:welcometomasa2: zippy. Post us a pic of your tank. Then asking question so masa guys and girls can help you step by step.

Recent Posts