• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

New ARRIVALS!!!!

Reaction score
hello

new Arrivals include the ZETLIGHT WS - A100 wifi switch that enables the zetlight app on phone to control
the zt6600 and zs7000 etc

see link for video

wifi module pic:

also there is a new za-1201 - MARINE with magnified lense for enabling sps growth in small system
30cm to 50 cm

standard 1201

zt6600

zt6800

zs7000

isolation / hatching box

dc pumps back in stock

jecod rw range back in stock

giant curve b9 to curve b 12 in stock
rated from 1500 litres to 4000L

HI

what's the price on DC6000 PUMP.

Thanks

Hey there. Could you let me know the price of the wifi unit for the zt6600 as well as how many lights it can control? I need it for 3 at least. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Wifi module Marco. Works 100% very user friendly, and awesome to control the light from a distance.

Unit is very simple to connect, connect main power first, then plug into Zetlight. Once done, search on your phone for Zetlight wifi, connect using password given. Once connected, use Zetlight original remote and push the "in" button. The app will then take over.

Tx i had everything that way stupid me just forgot to press the in on my remote working nicely love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom