New Aquaria-SA Aquaria Aquarium Setups

Discussion in 'Aquaria' started by Aquaria-SA, 25 Oct 2012.

1. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Sponsor

I have decided to started this new thread call “New Aquaria-SA Aquaria Aquarium Setups” I will post pictures off set ups of our Aquaria-SA Aquariums that we have set up, I will only post theses setups if the clients are not members on the forums as a lot of our clients are members and have their own threads on the forums already. And I’m sure they want to share their new Aquaria aquariums with the other Reefers out there….and YES I did try convince the other clients to join this fantastic forum but some feel they don’t have time to update and go online….Anyway….So Aquaria-SA will do it for them.
    Regards

Ok...here we go with a set up we did yesterday..
    This client has asked for a lot of extras and we will keep you updated on the progress of this Aquaria Aquarium
    some info on the setup...Aquaria AMZ1500 1.5 meter Aquarium. Extras....130Lt RO Top up tank , Auto top up , SICCE prop pumps, SICCE wave controller , Aquaria Metal halide and T5 combo lighting hood . Aquarium has 150KG's live rock and 54KG Arrogonite..here some pictures of the set up...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]lots More pictures will follow reefers on the progress of this setup..so keep your eyes open for the posts..:thumbup:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. belindamotion

belindamotion Google Master

...wouldn't mind THAT as a X-MAS gift...:p

4. carlosdeandrade

carlosdeandrade

5. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Thread Starter Sponsor

Aquaria setups

No problem we can deliver on Christmas day if you like:lol: I can even wear a Santa suit...:coolx:

will be adding some new pic's soon just been hectic:thumbup:

Recent Posts