New and Tankless

Welcome to MASA !

Welcome to MASA, glad you joined. If Shiks is funny with you, just let me know, I'll sort him out :) - he's scared of me :p
I got something else for you to read, check out the link in my signature - some good info on how to start a marine tank ;)

Keep us updated :wave2:

TOBES is just a big puppy wuppy....and very very very very faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Durbs hahahaha....but he is right read his starter thread..(PS tell him u wanna put a yellow Tang in your cube) it puts a smile on his face;)

Hi and welcome to MASA

Welcome, Welcome...

So, how long have you had the bike, how many liters is the engine, what's the tire pressure, what oil do you use, and how often do you do oil changes... come on, we need SPECS!!!

Oh, and with it being yellow and tang-like, DON'T keep it with any other bikes, unless your yard is larger than 2000m² AND properly fenced :whistling:

oops, wait - wrong forum... but WELCOME to MASA in any case :biggrin:

Hennie

TOBES is just a big puppy wuppy....and very very very very faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Durbs hahahaha....but he is right read his starter thread..(PS tell him u wanna put a yellow Tang in your cube) it puts a smile on his face;)

Howzit buddy - knew I'd get your attention :) - how's the tank doing? An update on your thread?

Welcome, Welcome...

So, how long have you had the bike, how many liters is the engine, what's the tire pressure, what oil do you use, and how often do you do oil changes... come on, we need SPECS!!!

Oh, and with it being yellow and tang-like, DON'T keep it with any other bikes, unless your yard is larger than 2000m² AND properly fenced :whistling:

oops, wait - wrong forum... but WELCOME to MASA in any case :biggrin:

Hennie

LOL Oom Hennie, classic!!!!!!!:lol:

Hmm, first seeing the name tekken -'gal' meaning female (tekken + female already a shock for the day) and that you have an awesome bike (bike + female(who actually owns it instead of riding on back with hubby:whistling:) = second shock for the day :p) have already put an image of this hardcore gaming biker who has suddenly put in an interest to astound future bikers :p And knowing Shah of all people makes everything worse :p Interesting that my buddy is spending time on MASA and not replying messages to say hi... ;) I got a nice phone call at like half ten the night that boyu was bought, sceptical at first to the reasons of it being bought, i am now sure it was an awesome buy!! Congrats on your first tank, i am sure you will well do with it! and by the way..
welcometomasa

4shiks : Buddy i want a nano now :dft004:

Back
Top Bottom