New Addition

Reaction score
Lets give a warm welcome to my newest inmate.

1_165.JPG

Lovely PB you have there Warr, feed him like hell in the beginning they are prone to white spot.

Enjoy him:thumbup:

Lovely PB you have there Warr, feed him like hell in the beginning they are prone to white spot.

Enjoy him:thumbup:

Yip, goes through 3 credit card size Noris and picks the reef all day.

lovely i heard they are really hard to keep happy buuut an experienced reefer like you....:thumbup:

Hi Warr, the fact that he is feeding is excellent, but he will need a big tank to grow into otherwise he will stress, good luck with him though, getting pb's to settle and eat is a big step:thumbup:

Wee-Man: how big should their tank be? Warr is running a 400L cube

Wee-Man: how big should their tank be? Warr is running a 400L cube

considering they will reach 9inches plus, and the fact that they are very free roaming fish (in the wild they have a territory of 100square metres) they get very stressy, as long as they are not overburdened with other tangs they can survive reasonably well in 6ft minimum, but remember that they are one of the hardest tangs to keep successfully, but if Warr has his eating well than i would say the hardest part is over

Nice fish Warren, he does look a bit skinny so feed him up nicely and he'll give you loads of pleasure :)

Nice, is the Damsel still in the tank, if yes how are the PB and devil fish getting along.

Nice, is the Damsel still in the tank, if yes how are the PB and devil fish getting along.

now there is a damn good point:lol: if he can keep the evil damsel under control you have a winner:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom