Nets and Tips and Tricks

Do you mean in the wild?

yeah, i get a bit frustrated with tryin this sometimes when the fish are too fast and made a massive net to try and increase my chances:) you've seen Mek's big one? mine is basically the same. got two smaller ones though. got a hard circle wire from a mosquito net and cut it, then bent a portion of it into a smaller circle and then bent the remainin bit while still all in one piece into a handle which i twisted some pvc onto to make it comfortable

i must admit i am very jealous of you guys who can fish in pools and snorkel for LS. Not so much for the saving in money but simply the great fun you must have to catch:)

I think its cheating to use sedatives.
ive seen a few people use then before, was just wondering how commonly they get used.

I suppose you talking about Cyanide?

if id seen them using that i would most likely be in jail now on charges of assault.

there a few all natural products available in the health food section of most shops that are rather good at temporarily stunning fish. They safe, non-toxic, biodegradable etc, and dont harm the fish at all. Im a bit weary to mention them here.

if id seen them using that i would most likely be in jail now on charges of assault.

there a few all natural products available in the health food section of most shops that are rather good at temporarily stunning fish. They safe, non-toxic, biodegradable etc, and dont harm the fish at all. Im a bit weary to mention them here.

Yes better not to mention as any form of sedative is illegal.

Yes better not to mention as any form of sedative is illegal

well....its another grey area in legislation. Its not a known sedative, so its will be pretty difficult to prosecute anyone using it. the stuff is actually used in some fish research as a cheap alternative to the commercial sedatives.

Back
Top Bottom