Neon orange bubble alge

Reaction score
I noteced this in my tank. It looks like buble alge but it is bright orange. I do have the noemal dark red buble alge in my tank bit never seen this before. The pic does not show the intensity of the color very well. Any body now what it is?

35564f75fe03b091d.jpg

I think its either young algea which in that case it will colour up and become red, or its algea that is laking something.
I had this stuff and found when the the algea was read it would detach it's bubble and clog up the works. A very invasive algea. but it did look pretty.

You have no idea the fight that i have with aptasia. I dont know what to do and aptasia x does not work and there is so much debating around peperment shrimps and copperbands that im scared to spend that amount of money and have it backfire on me. Any ideas?

You have no idea the fight that i have with aptasia. I dont know what to do and aptasia x does not work and there is so much debating around peperment shrimps and copperbands that im scared to spend that amount of money and have it backfire on me. Any ideas?

Hi there, you seem to have some Mujano there as well together with Aptasia which is also known to be evasive. Some leave them in the tank as they have lovely lumi green tentacles, but most reefers would get rid of them too

Back
Top Bottom