Need some info and price

Reaction score
It is also called a glass anenome they can breed quite quickly and will sting other corals quite badly, inject them wil Joes Juice, kalkwasser or elimin -aptas to get rid.
Do u guys have that and the price. Let me know where i can find or can u help me with a price.

Reaction score
It is also called a glass anenome they can breed quite quickly and will sting other corals quite badly, inject them wil Joes Juice, kalkwasser or elimin -aptas to get rid.
Do u guys have that and the price. Let me know where i can find or can u help me with a price.

For kalkwasser you can obtain from your local pharmacy. Calcium hydroxide BP. Around R7/100g.

You can also try vinegar or pool acid (but be careful how much you inject because this will drop your pH if you use too much).

Reaction score
Ok if i get the calcuim how much must i inject and if i us vinegar or acid how much is safe to inject?

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the kalkwasser, make a a thinnish paste (thin enough so that it can be expelled easily out of the needle), inject a ml or two. You don't really need to worry with kalk injections, unless you are treating many anemones.

For the vinegar a ml or so would also be fine, pool acid would likely be more effective than vinegar so may 0.3-0.5 ml.

What volume is your tank and how many anenomes do you want to nuke?

Check your alkalinty after doignthe vinegar or pool acid and adjust upwards if necessary

Reaction score
When you buy the needle remember to ask for the largest one they have,makes it much quicker to inject the litte guys.