Need replacement Nite-vu LED moonlight for a JBJ Nano!

Reaction score
One of the Nite-vu LED moonlights in my friends JBJ Nano Cube (24G) is no longer working. It's nor a normal LED if im not mistaken.

Where could I find a replacement for it??

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Have no idea what you are talking about. Is it an individual LED in a cluster that has packed up?

Photo would help.

Reaction score
was a bit of a mission but found it at an electrics shop in town ac electronics. its like * rand a globe.
its a massive task trying to get the LED out of the casing (the T shaped thing) and put the new one in but all worth the effort finally got the blue back. nice ;)

Reaction score
24g jbj nano cube LED replacment

I'm wondering abou the specs on the LED's that you got to replace yours with... I need to do the same thing. I was stupid and was re-wiring mine so that i could have my LED's and my main light on different power for a timer. In the process is left out one of the voltage regulators and blew my LED's. I just need to get two new LED's to replace mine with. My system is only about a month old. the LED's that are on it plug into a socket of sorts, so that all i need to do is get the correct LED's, unplug the old ones and plug in new ones. I just don't know exactly what i need to buy (specs on the LED's)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got a replacement from a small electronics store in East London for R10.00. It is relatively standard it is a bright blue one. It must be soldered in and the bulb must face the right direction (positive and negative are NB) otherwise you will blow the globe