need help with my lighting

Discussion in 'Urgent Help Needed' started by Ziggy, 14 Nov 2010.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy

hi people many might not know me but im new in the game.wonder if anyone could please help me.i bought a new light fitting it includes 3 MHs 250w 4 T5 39w and 4 moon light downlights please could someone give advice on how to put timers on meaning what time should what come on.for the moment i put the MHs on from 10am-06:30pm the T5s from 09am-09pm and the moon lights from 09pm-09am is this correct would really appreciat if anyone could help please:wubclub:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. shrimpman

shrimpman

How much light

ziggy, you have a light something like mine 3x250 mh 4xt5,s but no moon light,s. My light,s come on at 7-am off at 9-am,on at 12 noon off at 2-pm, on at 4-pm off at 10-pm mh only. T5,s on at 9-45 pm go off when i go to bed.Tank in the dark all night.I hope this help,s.Shrimpman.

4. Tremayn

Tremayn

hey man.. ur light cycle should b around 12hours, and u dont have to have the moon lights on, they are just for your own viewing pleasure.. So u could have them on for abit when lights are out but put them off when u hit the sack...

Or if u want, u could set a timer on the moon lights and use them according to when there will b a full moon. This is more natural i feel;)

Recent Posts